Friday 12 April 2013

I Am Turely Sorry ...


Dear Girl,

I know I should be ashamed of myself … I admit, wholeheartedly, that I am guilty.

I know I haven’t been  giving you the slightest attention for the past months … 13 months , to be exact. I know this is not going to make you feel any better, but I want you to know:  I do think of you every now and then … The fact is: I do miss you.

No, there is no one else; you are my only blog.  It's just that … there are so many more than just blogging, and … and so much have happened. 

Please … don’t get me wrong; I am not saying I shouldn’t have brought you into this cyber world; I do love you.   I thought you knew from the very beginning … that I do love Gardening, Reading, Criminal Dramas, and not least  Laze Around.   That was exactly the reason why it took me so long to start this relationship!

And stop being ridiculous, of course you are not the back-up.  Yes, I spend a lot of time with Gardening.  It’s not for me, it’s for the family.  Didn’t you see the quality time we had over dinner in the backyard?  How many family have one hour dinner (almost) everyday; talk and laugh like mad?  I mean like MAD!

Yes, you are right.   I should have known you needed my attention too and that I should have known the responsibility and effort and time and the commitment and what not to make this relationship work. 

I know I sound like a jerk … but you are just too demanding, or perhaps I was too demanding…??  I wanted you to look good, I wanted you to sound good .   I wanted you to be perfect.  And I still want those… You see what I mean??

And please, to make life easier for us both, don’t ever compare me with other bloggers!  I am who I am; you need to accept that. You need to forgive and forget … forget that you are still ‘classified’.  It’s not that I would be embarrassed  by you or anything; I am just …. not a public person.  Ok, I am afraid of being judge through you, especially by people I know!  You can understand that, right?

Having said all that; I promise that I will spend more time with you.  By the way, how do you like your page dressing, do you want to change it?  Pink wallpaper?  What about lime green?  I totally respect your decision; you just have to tell me.

Sincerely,
 CC


P/S: I have tried few new recipes, tweaked some old ones, and I have revamped  Gardening.  Can’t wait to show you.


No comments:

Post a Comment